If you owe 200 yuan, you have to pay 30000 yuan

9月 29, 2020 佛山桑拿

China Economic Weekly News: Ms. Tang ran a credit card more than ten years ago, overdrawn more than 200 yuan. Recently, the cardholder learned that the “rolling interest” has owed the bank more than 30000 yuan.
Ms. Tang said that more than a decade ago, she and her husband worked in Beijing. In 2008, when her husband was learning to drive in Beijing and testing his driving license, he applied for a bank credit card in the driving school to pay a traffic violation fine.
After handling the card, Ms. Tang and her husband used the card many times. Save your salary first and then withdraw it when you need it. In 2009, the couple decided to leave Beijing and return to Chongqing to live. Before returning, they decided not to use the card any more. They withdrew 200 yuan more and overdrawn.
After returning to Chongqing in 2009, they changed their mobile phone numbers and never went to the bank’s Chongqing branch to handle business. More than a decade later, in July of this year, her husband applied for a debit card of the bank in Chongqing. That month, her husband received a short message from the bank reminding him that he owed more than 32000 yuan.
Ms. Tang and her husband went to the bank counter to print the running water, and then remembered the bank card handled more than ten years ago. Originally, since October 2009, because of overdraft, each month has produced overdue fine and loan interest. Among them, the late fee began to increase from 1 yuan to June 2015, and it did not continue to increase until reaching 500 yuan in June 2015. After the cap was capped, the late fee remained at 500 yuan per month. From January 2017, according to the relevant requirements of the central bank, the overdue fine was cancelled, and the bank began to collect a monthly penalty of 500 yuan, which lasted until June 2018. The loan interest increased from 2 yuan per month in 2009 to 8 yuan per month at present More than 0 yuan.
“First, go to the bank directly to see if there is any error in the amount calculated. If there is an error, let it correct it. If the amount is correct, both parties can negotiate (whether it can be reduced or not); if not, she can sue the bank (for relief) by way of litigation.”