According to Singapore’s Lianhe Zaobao, apple is facing lawsuits in many European countries, claiming about 180 million euros for misleading information about the battery power of the old iPhone.
Five European consumer groups have filed class action lawsuits in Belgium and Spain and plan to file lawsuits in Italy and Portugal in the coming weeks, the European consumer group said in an email statement on Wednesday. The group said the lawsuit involved iPhone 6, 6 plus, 6S and 6S plus users.
The lawsuits are similar to those in the United States, accusing apple of misleading consumers about iPhone Battery power and reducing device performance through software upgrades, the report said. Last month, apple agreed to pay $113 million to settle with a number of U.S. regulators, while customers are seeking U.S. court approval for a class action settlement, which could be as high as $500 million.
According to the Wall Street Journal, in November, apple agreed to settle $113 million with more than 30 states in the United States, which accused apple of covering up battery problems by limiting phone performance through software upgrades in 2016.
The settlement includes $5 million to Arizona, $24.6 million to California and $7.6 million to Texas. California and Texas are the top two states in the U.S. affected iPhone user base.
Previously, in 2017, Apple launched IOS 10.2.1 system to limit the speed of the processor to prevent the old phone from suddenly shutting down, but it did not truthfully mention this situation to us users. After the “downspeed gate” incident was exposed, it triggered a class action lawsuit against apple.
But Apple’s troubles go beyond that. Italy’s antitrust authorities said on Monday it had fined Apple 10 million euros (US $12 million) for its “aggressive and misleading” business practices in selling iPhones. A regulatory statement said the company’s ads claimed that several iPhones were waterproof, but did not make it clear that they were waterproof only in certain circumstances.
The regulator also pointed out that Apple’s claim in the disclaimer that the phone damaged by liquid was not included in the warranty, which deceived customers and did not provide assistance if the phone was damaged by water or other liquids.
According to foreign media reported on September 21, Indonesian police said that a Chinese prisoner facing death penalty had recently escaped from a prison in the capital of Indonesia. A Chinese prisoner facing death penalty dug a hole in his cell to connect the sewer and escape from the sewer. He is still at large.
Indonesia’s Jakarta police spokesman YUSRI Yunus said the 53 year old prisoner was named Chai Chang pan, also known as Cai Jifan. The prisoner, who was involved in smuggling methamphetamine, was sentenced to death in 2017. He broke out at about 2.30 a.m. on September 14 and dug a hole about 50 to 60 cm in diameter in the wall of his cell. The prison is located on the outskirts of Jakarta. The sewer leads to a road outside the prison. There is no water in it.
According to one inmate, Cai changpan has been planning for five to six months to escape from prison. The tools he used were construction engineering tools from the prison kitchen. Indonesia’s General Bureau of prisons spokesman Rika aburianti also said that CAI changpan took advantage of the prison to change guards to implement the escape.
According to Indonesian media reports, Cai changpan was sentenced to death by the dangerang local court for carrying 88 kilograms of methamphetamine. Police also found 70 kilograms of methamphetamine he had hidden. In 2017, he made a hole in the bathroom wall of the Jakarta police detention center and escaped.
At present, the Indonesian police have listed him as the most wanted criminal, coordinating the prison authorities to pursue the fugitive.
According to a new survey conducted on 2000 people in the United States and the United Kingdom, people over 6 feet tall are twice as likely to be infected with the new coronavirus as those who are shorter, according to a new survey conducted on 2000 people in the United States and the United Kingdom, according to the satellite news website on July 28.
The findings, conducted by a team of international scientists, including experts from the University of Manchester and the Open University in the UK, found that tall people were at a higher risk of infection with the new coronavirus. This finding suggests that NCV may also be transmitted by aerosols carried by air streams rather than by droplets. Droplets are larger than aerosols and travel a shorter distance in the air.
2020 new Hong Kong account opening discount strength is so big!
Professor Evan Kontopantelis, of the University of Manchester, said in a university press release released on 27, “the results of this survey on the correlation between height and diagnosis show that the downward transmission of droplets is not the only transmission mechanism, and aerosol transmission is possible.”
“While maintaining social distance is still important because the possibility of droplet transmission is still high, it does show that there is no more effective preventive measure than wearing a mask,” he said In addition, the air purification of internal space should be further explored. “
The survey, which has not yet been peer-reviewed, also examined the impact of personal characteristics, environment and working conditions on the transmission of new coronavirus.
Today, Fu Xuejie, Li Wenliang’s wife, tweeted that recently it was learned from the Internet that an American congressman proposed to change a section of the Chinese Embassy in the United States to “Li Wenliang square”. I’m sorry to hear that. Wen Liang is a communist and deeply loves his motherland. If he knew it, he would not allow anyone to hurt his country in his name. I really hope that there will be no more unprovoked sadness, let the dead rest and the living move forward.
Beijing, March, novel coronavirus pneumonia confirmed that the global confirmed cases of new crown pneumonia have exceeded 770 thousand cases, reaching 777286 cases and 37140 cases of deaths as of 5:30 hours at 5:30 on Beijing time, March, 31.
Data show that the novel coronavirus pneumonia is the most diagnosed country in the world, with 160 thousand cases in total, 160020 cases in total, and the most deaths in Italy, with 11591 cases.
Overseas Network October 12th This year’s No. 19 typhoon “Habei Si” has landed in Japan on the 12th, and has already caused some injuries. In response to the strongest typhoon of the year, Japan is waiting to be up and down. After seeing the disaster information, some netizens rushed to the Tokyo supermarket to purchase materials. As a result, they found that supermarket goods had already been snapped up.
According to a report by the Japan Broadcasting Association (NHK) on the 11th and 12th, the Japan Meteorological Agency said at the press conference held on the 11th that at noon that the “Habeisi” was at a speed of 25 kilometers per hour to the northwest of the parent island of the Ogasawara Islands. Mobile, will continue to land in Japan from the 12th to the 13th, and the vast areas such as Japan’s Kanto will encounter violent storms, and urge people to prepare for disaster prevention in a timely manner.
In order to prepare for the typhoon, the Japanese netizens rushed to the Tokyo supermarket to snap up the disaster-stricken materials on the same day. As a result, they found that the shelves in the store were empty and the goods were sold out.
According to NHK reports, a strong typhoon landed in Japan on the 12th, in which many houses in the original city of Chiba Prefecture were damaged, and many people were injured, including children, and more than 9,000 households were cut off.
According to reports, a number of Japanese airlines and railway companies have also decided to take measures to suspend operations from the 12th to the 13th. The Shinkansen in the metropolitan area has been suspended since the morning of the 12th. In addition, Japanese airlines have decided to ground more than 1,000 domestic flights on the 12th, and hundreds of international flights have also been cancelled.
On the 10th, the website of the Chinese Embassy in Japan issued an urgent reminder for Typhoon Haibeisi, calling on Chinese tourists visiting Japan and those planning to travel to pay attention to the weather conditions, adjust the itinerary in advance, and stay away from rivers and beaches. Mountain areas to avoid natural disasters such as floods or landslides.